March 24, 2011

2012 Senior Rep Program

{YOU ARE UNIQUE, YOUR PORTRAITS SHOULD BE TOO}


Nicole Perez Photography is now looking for upcoming seniors from various schools around the Rio Grande Valley area to be a representative at your school and to your friends in the area. You must have an outgoing personality and be willing to have fun and spread the word about Nicole Perez Photography.

Okay, now that we have that out of the way, I have to tell you what you will get as my rep. ARE YOU EXCITED YET? All my reps will receive a mini session in the spring and a FULL session in the summer and/or fall. Did you hear that? You can get up to 3 sessions (a $450 value)!! Oh YEA!! After your first mini-session, I will be slapping your fabulousness all over Facebook, my blog and in a SPECIAL section on my website. Next, you will be tagged...you know what that means, you can out them as your profile pics, share them with the world, and let all of your buddies know you are a model and rep for Nicole Perez Photography. OH YES, and I almost forgot to tell you the coolest part..you get an UNLIMITED number of rep cards. Uh huh, that is right...UNLIMITED. Hand them out to the masses, give them out to everyone and all...I'm gonna keep your rep card supply stocked!!!

THE STUFF YOU NEED TO KNOW:

$150 deposit is due if you are chosen as a Senior Rep. If you refer two people to Nicole Perez Photography and they a book (paid) session, your deposit will turn into a print credit.

WHAT YOU CAN EARN:

3 referrals=$25 Visa Gift Card
5 referrals=$50 Visa Gift Card
8 referrals=$75 Visa Gift Card
10 referrals=$100 Visa Gift Card and a BFF mini session

DO YOU WANT MORE?

For each 3 referrals you will get your name out into a drawing to win an extra $100 Visa Gift Card!! Exciting right?? So Let's get started!!

So, are you ready for this? If you are email me at nicoleperezphotography@live.com. I am looking forward to working with you.

Application deadline is MAY 16th, 2011. You must be signed up and excepted by that date. So if you have not heard from me make sure that you contact me to verify that I did receive your information and application.

**NOTE: APPLICATIONS WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU AT YOUR REQUEST**

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Individuality is what sets us all apart...On the biography pages of other photographers you are likely to learn facts and information. Who they are, where they grew up and how long they have been taking photos. Fun facts that prove the love of the medium. Some will tell you of the experience and whatnot. Some will tell you about their families and friends and other bits of information that show that they belong to a niche. Please do not be mistaken, who I am and where Ive been is a vital part of my story. There are no coincidences in life, I truly believe in the cliche that everything happens for a reason. Turning a negative into a positive is not my only forte but has proven necessary for my survival. At the risk of sounding arty and flighty I will admit that I take photos because I have to. For me its not an option.I create because I have to. I am totally and utterly addicted to the feeling I get from producing a wonderful work of art. Without it Im not whole. I feel an instant puppy love crush with my favorite photos. I am addicted to photography, crushaholic! Thanks for stopping by and dont forget to check back for Updates! God Bless, Nicole D. Perez

Followers

copyright

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones